Saturday, November 9, 2013

Breaking Bad - Mitch McConnell resorts to political thuggery against Conservatives


Matt Bevin

Dear Friend,

Things have reached a fever pitch here in Kentucky.

You see, in just the last week, Mitch McConnell has descended to a level of political thuggery and bullying that remind me of the Obama campaign’s Chicago-style playbook.

It is also reminiscent of the popular TV series, Breaking Bad, which chronicles the descent of an average science teacher into an evil, drug dealing, crime boss --- in the words of the show’s creator, “turning Mr. Chips into Scarface.”

Well, Mitch McConnell is certainly Breaking Bad.

He’s announced his intention to use the full power of the Republican party apparatus and DC establishment to destroy conservative groups – like Madison Project and Senate Conservatives Fund - who dare to stand with me.

This recent article from National Review says it all:

“Some Republicans in Kentucky who flirted with working for Matt Bevin, were told by the McConnell allies that they would get the ‘death penalty.’ Another frequent warning: ‘Mitch McConnell doesn’t take prisoners’ and McConnell’s team ‘shoots the wounded on the battlefield as a matter of course...”

If only McConnell showed the same vigor when it came to fighting Obama and the Democrats.

Instead, he’s declaring war on you and me.

Friend, if Mitch McConnell wants to make this race a proxy war between the “DC establishment” and conservative grassroots...

I SAY BRING IT ON!

He already called us “fringe,” labeled us “traitors,” and squandered our golden opportunity to defund Obamacare by undermining Ted Cruz and Mike Lee’s fight in the Senate.

That’s why it’s so important that I hear from you.

I need your support this very minute.

Can I count on you to help me combat McConnell’s Obama-style attacks and put an end to his days of cutting deals, ignoring the Constitution, betraying conservatives, and lining the pockets of his corporatist DC pals?

I can’t go up against McConnell and the DC elite by myself. I need an army of grassroots conservatives willing to answer the call.

And I’ll make this promise to you today. I will work day and night – with every fiber of my being to win this race. It’s just too important for the future of our country not to.

Will you stand with me again today by making a contribution of $25, $50, $100 or more?

Make no mistake, Mitch McConnell is resorting to dirty attacks because he’s desperate – he knows he’s in trouble and that you and I are within striking distance of winning this race.

If we don’t respond immediately and forcefully, then McConnell may succeed in his threat to silence conservatives...

So please act now!

Thank you,
Matt Bevin
Matt Bevin

P.S. McConnell has declared war on conservatives and is resorting to Breaking Bad levels of thuggery, threats, and political bullying. I need your help to fight back. Please stand with me with a urgently-needed contribution of $25, $50, $100, or more today.


Donate

No comments:

Post a Comment